Community Guidelines for starlight-adventures.com
The goals of starlight-adventures.com are to assist readers and contributors to maintain a safe space and an entertaining environment. I want to create connections that are mutually beneficial to both parties and promote collaborative involvement and opportunities.
In order to achieve these goals, it is important for all of us truly create this safe space with our shared interests by following these guidelines:
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s view points and respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- respect the privacy of those sharing
- communicate with courtesy and respect
- make personal attacks on those contributing
- post prejudiced comments or profanity
- avoid: name calling
- Stay on topic: keep all discussions relevant to what is posted
- If you see something, say something in a respectful manner
- Always strive to be as supportive as possible in every discussion or post shared
- No self promotion unless discussed otherwise
This is overall a safe space and platform for those to share their opinions and new ideas that could be beneficial to us all.
If needing to discuss any of these guidelines or wanting to contribute an idea, please contact me here.
Featured Image Reference: My personal account on Canva designed by me